Vendor Information & Registration
Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor at the Utah Water Users Workshop. Last year nearly 1,000 registrants from a wide spectrum of professional and private interests in Utah attended the workshop.
Vendor Registration Fees:
$475 - Commercial
$275 - Government & Non-Profit Agencies
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, February 15, 2022, midnight (Booths are assigned on a first-paid, first assigned basis.)
Notice of Booth Assignment: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Your first, second and third choices for booth selection (from the Exhibit Hall Layout)
- A short abstract describing your organization or company
Online Registration - requires credit card payment
Please note, your credit card statement charge will show as "USU Event Services"
- One workshop registration (all sessions, all refreshment breaks, continental breakfast Tues & Wed)
- One lunch buffet ticket on Tuesday (no charge, but you must RSVP on the registration form)
- Dedicated time with participants – 5 ½ hours
- Participant events held in the exhibit hall: 2 continental breakfasts, 3 refreshment breaks, 1 lunch buffet
- One 10-foot by 10-foot display area
- One six-foot long table
- Wireless internet available throughout the facility
- $50 of your fee will go directly to the Utah Water Users Association Scholarship Fund. This scholarship fund supports qualified students pursuing water resource related careers at any university in Utah.
Booth Set Up: Monday, 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Booth Open Hours: Tuesday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM & Wednesday, 7:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Booth Take Down: Wednesday, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Golf Tournament – Monday
Green Springs Golf Course, Washington, Utah - Monday, March 21, 2022
Registration fee: $70 per person – Includes green fee, cart rental, breakfast, lunch and awards ceremony.
This year, the golf tournament registration is separate from the workshop registration.
- This event is free to the first 35 people who sign up, thanks to our gracious sponsor
- Sign up when you register for the workshop
- All skill levels are welcome and will be accommodated
- 4:00 PM Bike Ride - Bearclaw Poppy Trail
- 6:00 PM Dutch Oven Dinner – Bloomington Trail Head
Guest Program - $50 per person, Includes Lunch
The Guest Program this year is going to be great. It is Tuesday morning March 22, 10:00am – 11:30am in the auditorium. It is $50 per person which includes the program and lunch in the exhibit hall. We are also giving away gifts! Working with Lemons is a family group of film makers coming to tell their story and entertain us. Please register your Spouse/Partner for the guest program. You can do this online with your registration. If you have already registered click on the "Already Registered" link to add your guest on the Optional Items page.
If you need to pay for the Guest Program with a different credit card than the one you are using for the workshop registration, you will need to call our registration team at 435-797-0421 and they can process a separate payment over the phone.
Working With Lemons Bio
A family of filmmakers! After years of working in the theatre and film industry, they got their big start when they spent $5 to produce a cover of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" in 2014. It turned into an overnight viral video and now has nearly 600 million views. This enabled them to produce more high-quality Disney and Broadway videos on their YouTube channel which has now amassed over 2 billion views. They have branched out into some original content and are working toward their first feature film.
- Irrigation Company Boards of Directors
- City Water Managers
- Consulting Firms
- Water Conservancy Districts including Central Utah, Jordan Valley, Weber Basin, Washington County, and others
- State of Utah Division of Water Resources
- State of Utah Division of Water Rights
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
- State of Utah Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
- State of Utah Department of Agriculture and Food (DAF)
Method of Payment
Full payment in U.S. currency is required with registration. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club (Must be entered online. For your security – do not write down your credit card number, do not send it in the mail or send it by email.)
Confirmation & Receipt
A confirmation and receipt will be emailed upon receipt of registration. Receipts can also be provided on site at check-in.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Notice of cancellation must be received by Monday, two weeks prior to the conference by midnight, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a refund less a $15 cancellation processing fee. Substitutions with no change in payment are allowed at no charge. Utah State University and Utah Water Users Association reserve the right to cancel this program due to unforeseen circumstances and limit their liability to registration refunds only.
Dietary or Disability Accommodations
Reasonable accommodation is available for persons with disabilities. Fourteen working days’ notice is needed to prepare materials and services. Dietary accommodation is available for persons with food allergies and medical requirements.
Registration Services are Provided By
Event Services at Utah State University, 800-538-2663, email@example.com
For Program Questions
Carly Burton, Chair, Program Planning Committee
Office: 801-566-0736, Cell: 801-560-2533