Early Registration Deadline: Monday, April 11, midnight
Regular Registration: April 12 – May 12, midnight
|REGISTRATION FEES||EARLY REGISTRATION||REGULAR REGISTRATION|
|Postmarked by 4/12/2021||After 4/12/2021|
|Two Day Full Registration (Includes Lunch)||$125||$170||$145||$170|
|One Day Tuesday Registration (Includes Lunch)||$95||$115||$115||$115|
|One Day Wednesday Registration (NO lunch)||$95||$115||$115||$115|
|Guest Program (Includes Lunch)||$50||$50||$50||$50|
|Additional Lunch Ticket
Tuesday, May 18, 12:00 PM
Monday, May 17, 9:00 AM
(not confirmed as of 3/12/2021)
|Bike Ride & Dinner
Monday, May 17, 4:00 PM
|No Cost-Sponsored by Bowen Collins & Assoc.|
Online Registration - requires credit card payment
Please note, your credit card statement charge will show as "USU Event Services"
Register by Mail
Download the Participant Registration Form
Mail completed form with check* to our secure lock box:
USU Event Services
PO Box 35146
Seattle WA 98124-5146
*Make check payable to: USU Event Services, UWUW
Registration DetailsThe Two-Day Full Registration Fee Includes:
- All workshop sessions
- All refreshment breaks on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Continental breakfast on Tuesday and Wednesday
- One lunch buffet ticket for Tuesday, May 18 (included, but you must RSVP on the registration form)
- Dedicated time with vendors/exhibitors
- Wireless internet available throughout the facility
Guest Program - $50 per person, Includes Lunch
Additional Lunch Tickets for the Lunch Buffet in the Exhibitors Hall
Tuesday, May 18, 12:00 PM
$35 each if paid by April 11, 2021
$45 each if paid after April 11, 2021
Golf Tournament – (not confirmed as of 3/12/2021)
Monday, May 17, 9:00 AM – Coral Canyon Golf Course
Registration fee is $90 per person - Includes green fee, cart rental, lunch and prizes.
Register and pay when you register for the workshop.
Coordinate your foursome in advance and specify names when you register for the workshop.
- This event is free to the first 35 people who sign up, thanks to our gracious sponsor
- Sign up when you register for the workshop
- All skill levels are welcome and will be accommodated
- 4:00 PM Bike Ride - Bearclaw Poppy Trail
- 6:00 PM Dutch Oven Dinner – Bloomington Trail Head
Method of Payment
Full payment in U.S. currency is required with registration. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club (Must be entered online. For your security – do not write down your credit card number, do not send it in the mail or send it by email.)
- Checks must be made payable to USU Event Services (Must be sent by mail with registration form.)
Confirmation & Receipt
A confirmation and receipt will be emailed upon receipt of registration. Receipts can also be provided on site at check-in.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Notice of cancellation must be received by Wednesday, May 5, at midnight, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org (or postmarked by Wednesday, May 5) in order to receive a refund less a $15 cancellation processing fee. Substitutions with no change in payment are allowed at no charge. Utah State University and Utah Water Users Association reserve the right to cancel this program due to unforeseen circumstances and limit their liability to registration refunds only.
Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodations are available for persons with disabilities. At least fourteen working days’ notice is needed to prepare materials and services. When you register, you will be asked to identify your needs.
Medical and religious dietary requirements will be accommodated if requested at least fourteen days in advance so that arrangements can be made. When you register, you will be asked to identify your needs.
Registration Services are Provided By:
Event Services at Utah State University, 800-538-2663, email@example.com
For Program Questions
Carly Burton, Chair, Program Planning Committee
Office: 801-566-0736, Cell: 801-560-2533