Co-Sponsor Information & Registration
We would appreciate your company’s support as a co-sponsor of the Utah Water Users Workshop. The conference averages nearly 1,000 registrants representing a wide spectrum of professional and private interests in Utah.
Co-Sponsorship Fee: $375
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, February 15, 2022, midnight
- One workshop registration (all sessions, all refreshment breaks, continental breakfast Tues & Wed)
- One lunch buffet ticket on Tuesday (no charge, but you must RSVP on the registration form)
(Please note: there will be no evening banquet.)
- $50 of your fee will go directly to the Utah Water Users Association Scholarship Fund. This scholarship fund supports qualified students pursuing water resource related careers at any university in Utah
Recognition for Your Support
- Registration Packet: Your firm’s name and a brief description will be included on a handout
- Conference Website: Your firm’s name and a brief description will be included on the Co-Sponsor page
- Display in the Dixie Center: Your firm’s name will be displayed on a poster in the foyer
- General Session Screen: Your firm’s name will be projected on the large screen at the General Sessions
When you register you will be asked to submit:
- Your company name
- Your company logo
- A brief description of your company
- Name of the contact person that will be attending the workshop
Additional Lunch Tickets - Tues. March 22
Additional Lunch Tickets for the Lunch Buffet in the Exhibitors Hall will be available for purchase when you register.
Tuesday, 12:00 PM
$35 each if paid by February 11
$40 each if paid February 12 or later
Golf Tournament – Monday
Green Springs Golf Course, Washington, Utah - Monday, March 21, 2022
Registration fee: $70 per person – Includes green fee, cart rental, breakfast, lunch and awards ceremony.
This year, the golf tournament registration is separate from the workshop registration.
- This event is free to the first 35 people who sign up, thanks to our gracious sponsor
- Sign up when you register for the workshop
- All skill levels are welcome and will be accommodated
- 4:00 PM Bike Ride - Bearclaw Poppy Trail
- 6:00 PM Dutch Oven Dinner – Bloomington Trail Head
Guest Program - $50 per person, Includes Lunch
The Guest Program this year is going to be great. It is Tuesday morning March 22, 10:00am – 11:30am in the auditorium. It is $50 per person which includes the program and lunch in the exhibit hall. We are also giving away gifts! Working with Lemons is a family group of film makers coming to tell their story and entertain us. Please register your Spouse/Partner for the guest program. You can do this online with your registration. If you have already registered click on the "Already Registered" link to add your guest on the Optional Items page.
If you need to pay for the Guest Program with a different credit card than the one you are using for the workshop registration, you will need to call our registration team at 435-797-0421 and they can process a separate payment over the phone.
Working With Lemons Bio
A family of filmmakers! After years of working in the theatre and film industry, they got their big start when they spent $5 to produce a cover of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" in 2014. It turned into an overnight viral video and now has nearly 600 million views. This enabled them to produce more high-quality Disney and Broadway videos on their YouTube channel which has now amassed over 2 billion views. They have branched out into some original content and are working toward their first feature film.
Method of Payment
Full payment in U.S. currency is required with registration. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club (Must be entered online. For your security – do not write down your credit card number, do not send it in the mail or send it by email.)
Confirmation & Receipt
A confirmation and receipt will be emailed upon receipt of registration. Receipts can also be provided on site at check-in.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Notice of cancellation must be received by Monday, two weeks prior to the conference by midnight, via email, to email@example.com in order to receive a refund less a $15 cancellation processing fee. Substitutions with no change in payment are allowed at no charge. Utah State University and Utah Water Users Association reserve the right to cancel this program due to unforeseen circumstances and limit their liability to registration refunds only.
Dietary or Disability Accommodations
Reasonable accommodation is available for persons with disabilities. Fourteen working days’ notice is needed to prepare materials and services. Dietary accommodation is available for persons with food allergies and medical requirements.
Registration Services are Provided By:
Event Services at Utah State University, 800-538-2663, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Program Questions
Carly Burton, Chair, Program Planning Committee
Office: 801-566-0736, Cell: 801-560-2533