Submittal will be open from February 1 - May 15, 2017.
- For presentations:
- Abstract of at least 150 words, not to exceed 500 words
- Author(s) biography, including current organizational affiliation(s)
- For tutorials:
- Duration (full day or half day)
- Speaker(s) name and affiliation
- Scope and learning objectives
- Topics covered
- Intended participants
- Benefits to the participants
- Presenters' bio including experience in offering tutorials
- For workshops:
- Scope and objectives
- Topics of coverage
- Whether presenters would be invited or selected from response to an open call
- A list of potential presenters
- A draft Call for Papers for the workshop (where relevant)
- Organizer(s) biographies(s), including experience in organizing workshops
- You may submit a formal paper, in addition to your presentation. Accepted papers will be published in the IEEE Xplore digital library:
- Your initial submission may be a full manuscript or, alternatively, an extended abstract of at least four (4) pages. A clear statement of the contribution is required. The submission should include:
- An introduction
- Problem definition and its importance
- Potential solution(s) tried to address the problem
- Analysis of the results / lessons learned
- Open research questions to be tackled or recommended follow-on activities
- References, as appropriate (mandatory for research papers)
- Your final manuscript must not exceed eight (8) pages in length
- At least one author must register for the conference, be in attendance, and present the paper in order for it to be published in IEEE Xplore.
- IEEE formatting instructions
Selected speakers are required to:
- Register for STC 2017 at the discounted speaker rate.
- Agree to the rules and regulations indicated on the Speaker Release and Consent Form, provided once your abstract is accepted.
- Submit final presentation slides for the online proceedings, and optional paper, by August 28, 2017. Slides cannot be changed after the deadline.
- Attend the mandatory onsite speaker meeting the morning of presentation