Welcome to SFS Classifieds
SFS members, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations can freely post advertisements for position openings, meetings, publications, workshop and courses, or general interest messages.
For-profit companies are allowed to post freely, but a $35 donation to one of the SFS endowments funds is suggested.
Advertisements and messages should be emailed to the SFS Classifieds editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) . If judged acceptable, they will be posted promptly (generally within 48h).
Type of Ads and Messages
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
- Request to Increase Freshwater Science Access Fees more
Longtime SFS member and Oregon State University professor Dr. Norman Anderson passed away January 13, 2018.more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore